What do you do if you use the restroom but don’t have toilet paper? (Picture Explanation)
Translation of captions:
- Really, I saw this with my own eyes…
- One day I went to the restroom to take a piss.
- I saw this guy. He was wondering what to do because he didn’t have toilet paper.
- He took out a piece of cigarette foil paper [wrapper].
- Folded it in half and then folded it in half again.
- Folded it until it was 1/4 of its original size.
- Tore off a corner.
- Opened it up–
- And then like this–
- He reached behind… (picture left out)
- He pulled the foil paper up, wiping off the majority…
- And used the small circle of paper he just tore off to do some final cleaning…
- Watching him walking off in the distance, I…
- These pictures used sesame sauce/paste was. Don’t be disgusted!
Comments from Tiexue:
Disgusting just looking at it.
If everyone was like this, who knows how many forests can avoid being cut down, very suitable for energy-saving environmentally-friendly low-carbon lifestyle requirements!
Brave man! Using your underwear is better though!
A pair of CK [underwear] isn’t cheap~~! Hehe
[responding to ccww1812]
Raise a toothless dog behind the toilet, wouldn’t that save even more paper? Hehe, it can just lick you.
[responding to 铁血刀魂]
That method is indeed good, but one doggy cannot be shared by both men and women.”
Pretty environmentally friendly.
[responding to zbklzl]
Stupid, just raise two dogs, one tied to each restroom, and then no one needs to bring toilet paper anymore.
This guy has ulterior motives. If everyone were like this, wouldn’t paper mills all go bankrupt? We should actively promote contributing to the country’s economy. If you can use one roll, use 2. If you can go to the restroom once, split it into two times. Only this way can our motherland boom!
Use your shoe bottom.
Use your socks! If you don’t have socks, then use your shoe pad/insoles!
Once while my classmates were eating I demonstrated this method.
In the end, the entire class didn’t eat very well.
What do you do if you don’t smoke?
What would you do?