A 2-year-old boy has died from alcohol poisoning after ingesting approximately 2 liang (100g) of Chinese spirit. The boy was brought along when his father, Wang, and two others were invited to a friend’s, Jia, for drinks. Wang then became drunk and went to rest in another room. After his father left, the boy also wanted to toast the adults like Wang did. He was encouraged by Jia and drank. The three later didn’t tell Wang that his son had drank. When the boy didn’t wake up for a long time, he was brought to the hospital, where he died 2 days later. The three have been charged with manslaughter.