More Chinese wife complaints about their husbands. translated from the popular Shanghai Liba BBS forum post, “Good wives’ anger-relief post – [Collective complaining of husbands] After entering you will discover that you are absolutely not alone in fighting“.
I have told my LG [老公, lao gong, husband] to sit when urinating, so this way it will not spray on the outside. He replied with one sentence: “As long as one is a man, he will never sit down to pee”. He even continues to say how embarrassing it would be if he were to be seen by others [sitting down to urinate]. MMD, when pissing at home, other than me who else would see? Outside, I do not care if you stand or sit, it isn’t me who cleans the toilet, crazy!
I am a relatively careless/unconcerned person, never knowing how much my pay at work has increased, but CN he is far more calculating/stingy than I.
I say I want to buy something and he always generously says, “buy it, buy it, don’t be so frugal,” ce na, other people hearing this all say how truly generous my husband is, but in reality he is just letting me use my own RMB to buy.
My husband will pick his feet and then smell it, pick again, then put it under his nose again to smell, repeating this endlessly, his expression even being full of enjoyment.
When I can no longer take it, I say “friend, are you sniffing drugs?!!!”
He replies to me: “All men are like this.”
Hahaha~~~when taking my husband to go buy groceries, he does not know much. When I buy lily (to make green bean soup), he quietly says to me: “If you didn’t tell me, I would have thought it was garlic!” I tell him that soy beans [黄豆] are the same as soya beans [毛豆, edamame?], just that soy beans [黄豆] are older soya beans, but he refuses to believe me and only reluctantly believed after asking his mother~~~I faint!
1. No sense of responsibility. When he will not be coming home at night for dinner or will come home late, [he] never knows to inform me, and even naturally says he has never had this habit.
2. Likes to boast, likes to be shrewd/deep with me, even saying to me: “Can you make me feel that you have a little bit of shrewdness? CN, what shrewdness is there between married couples. If he really encounters someone who is going to take advantage of him, he’s dead meat.
3. Does things sluggishly, talks sluggishly. Say 10 sentences and he will reply with 3 sentences. If you ask him too many questions, he’ll consider you annoying. CN, I married a mute.
4. Foolishly filial [always listens to parents regardless], his mother can never be criticized, NND, When living under one roof, when sleeping at my mother’s home, he will not even know to help open a window [will not help with anything].
5. Does not like to exercise. Almost 103kg, with a stomach that is like 8 months [pregnant], yet still too lazy to move. Every time he comes home it is the computer. After eating, sleep. Snores like thunder.
Too many too many~~
I like to watch tvb [Hong Kong television channel], and he says I lack ambition..
I watch entertainment news, and he says I gossip.
As long as I am watching television, he will say I am obstructing him from working…in reality, every time we are watching television, he watches with great enjoyment..
Okay, now we might as well neither watch…one computer per person…clean and clear…
1. Everyday when he comes back at night, he will not bathe, and his face, a rinse counts as having washed. In the morning before going to work, however, he must bathe completely, making himself look so clean. No matter how many times I complain about this to him, it is no use.
2. Even when he does bathe at night, if there is no one else at home, he loves walking around naked. His physique/body I will not mention, from the side it is like a “B”. His bosom is better than mine.
3. Housework is for women, this is his ultimate principle. Him washing the dishes is an additional/unnecessary display of his incomparable love for me, but any little thing I do not do right is me not carrying out my responsibilities properly. cn!!
4. He never knows to show concern for me. I have a little sick and his first reaction is: “What is wrong with you this time?” Makes it seem like me being sick is a burden for him…such a cold heart…
5. When it comes to talking, he has a lot to say, but when it comes to actual action, there is nothing.
6. Never remembers any anniversaries, including our daughter’s birthday…cn!! Where did all these days disappear to..
There’s more, let me think!
When I married him, a part of the reason was because he is very handsome. Now that his weight of 100kg has destroyed his appearance, thinking of this is really sad.
I remember before we were married, my mother-in-law said I was homely, and even said with an air of superiority that having a child that looks good is a kind of asset, that [him] finding a wife would not be a concern for them [the parents], that there are girls who will give them money [to marry him]. Although, at the time, there was a girl with a family net worth in the millions (considered rich at that time) who was chasing my husband. Later, however, my husband felt more secure with me in the home [less worry of wife cheating], that my temper is good, that I always listen to him, and so he chose me. Now that I think about it, I bet my mother-in-law is even more sad than me! Her beautiful son turned out this way! That was her arrogance!
I have a bad habit, which is that I occasionally secretly check my husband’s mobile phone text messages.
Yesterday, one of our good friends’ wife gave birth to a daughter, and I secretly saw that my husband sent him [the friend/husband] this kind of text message:
“I guessed that you would have have a daughter, because guys like us who cannot control our wives will be controlled by daughters in the future, poor us!”
Seeing this I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry.
He wanted to make love and I refused, so he became furious! He’s is still mad at me, after 3 days!
Do you have any complaints about your husband? Wife? Boyfriend? Girlfriend?
Want to find someone to refuse to have sex with you? Try the free chinaSMACK Personals!