,

Family Members Die After Consuming “Chinese Medicine Dish”

Family Members Die After Consuming “Chinese Medicine Dish”
Binzhou county government have issued a bulletin urging residents not to consume “unknown ingredients” after six people died and 21 were hospitalized following the consumption of pig’s trotters stewed with a poisonous flower used in Chinese medicine. The incident occurred after a villager in Jinniuzhen invited family and friends to a meal. However, diners soon became ill after eating the dish, which contained “caowu” or Kusnezoff Monkshood; a species of Aconitum flowers that are largely extremely poisonous. One netizen said that Chinese medicine had made an outstanding contribution to family planning.

Source: Netease

READ  One Chinese Woman's Korean Plastic Surgery Horror Story

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Loading…