Retired Chinese Nationals In America Now Able To Claim Pension

Retired Chinese Nationals In America Now Able To Claim PensionThe People’s Republic of China’s Consulate General in New York has declared that retired Chinese nationals who have emigrated to America to retire can now claim Chinese pension funds there. To qualify, Chinese nationals must first hand in an “overseas residence pension withdrawal audit form”, a valid passport and an American residence permit to the Chinese Embassy or a consulate. A netizen asked why people in China had to fund these people, to which another said they had already payed their taxes whilst in China, and were getting what was owed. One also asked why the privilege was restricted to those in America.


READ  14-Year-Old Beijing Boy Starts University
Help us maintain a vibrant and dynamic discussion section that is accessible and enjoyable to the majority of our readers. Please review our Comment Policy »
  • WghUk

    This is common is many countries. Stop being so nationalistic about it.

Personals @ chinaSMACK - Meet people, make friends, find lovers? Don't be so serious!»