chinaSMACK, (founded in 2008), is always on the look out for engaging stories from talented writers who want to publish on our platform. Guest posting is also a way for us to network with other bloggers and journalists who are passionate about China.
Want to write for us? Please use the contact form below to inquire about opportunities.
Guest Post Guidelines:
- Use the contact form below. Include “Guest Post” in your subject field.
- Tell us about yourself and your writing / professional background and story idea
- We generally look for long-form original content for guest posts (not short translations)
- Keep it clean. Inappropriate content will be rejected.
- Unfortunately we cannot pay our guest post writers. However, we can offer a bio-page and a link to help promote your work or personal website. Posts will also be shared on our social media channels.
Businesses looking to engage our readers through native advertising (while supporting the chinaSMACK editorial mission) are encouraged to contact us with the form below to discuss opportunities.
chinaSMACK is considered an authority in news and topics surrounding China, serving millions of pageviews per month at its peak. chinaSMACK has also been featured and linked by many mainstream news outlet websites such as CNN, TIME, Huffington Post, The New York Times, The Economist, and more (check out our Buzz page)